SOCIAL AND FUN RUNNING
Not all running pursuits have to be about racing, or finishing long distances. Runners have many noble and worthy goals and reasons for running, including:
- Relaxation / clearing of one’s mind
- Social interaction with friends
- Ability to get or stay in shape (lose weight or build muscle)
- Time to come up with good ideas – best thinking, idea, creativity time
- Ability to be active while listening to music, books, podcasts, etc.
- A good way to explore different areas – from places around the world to trails outside your back door
- Membership in the worldwide family of the running community
- An activity your family can share – bonding time
- Using running for a cause – charities, etc
- Any reason you can think of
Listed in this site are some items to assist you in social and fun running – whatever your goals and reasons for running may be.