If You want to become competitive as a runner, and improve your personal results as well as your results against competition having a strategy can help a lot. This area provides information on various race strategies and tips that can help improve your performance and results.
One of the best parts of running and racing is commemorating your races, adventures, travel, friends, and accomplishments. This area provides ideas and tips on storing, saving, displaying and sharing with friends the Bling (medals) and SWAG (other items) you receive or use to commemorate the race.
This section provides information on how racers can provide and can search for rating information on races of any distance. Obviously the larger and more popular the race, the more likely it is to have race information
- Prominent athletic organizations that support the running community (national – US, and local example)
- Organizations and references for other “non-standard-road race” events, but where running is still involved, such as:
- Ultra marathons (distances longer than 26.2 miles)
- Trail Running
- Wheelchair and disability racing competition
- Organizations and clubs that cater to accomplishment of running race goals
- 50 state marathon / half marathon clubs
- Seven Continent marathon / half marathon clubs
- Abbott World Major marathon completion (6 major marathons around the globe)